We are a digital & creative marketing agency providing quality design and web solutions for a range of high profile clients. As a result of our ongoing success we again, need to expand our existing team. We are looking for a Junior Front-End Web Developer to join our growing team at our Northampton Office.
You may be a recent graduate or have one or two years relevant experience and are looking for the dynamics and culture that a creative digital marketing agency can give. If so, our friendly agency offers a cracking opportunity and the chance to play an instrumental role across a wide portfolio of clients.
Skills and talent will be the most important requirements for this role, however a relevant degree in any of the following may help your application:
- Computer science
- Software engineering
- Web design and development
Skills you will need to have are:
- Attention to detail
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and in mixed teams
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
A good working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a must. Experience with using Dreamweaver and Sketch is favourable. Knowledge of the following is also desirable:
- WordPress development
- Google Analytics
- W3C Compliant
Your responsibilities may include:
- Building and maintaining databases
- Meeting designers, developers and project staff for progress updates
- Gathering requirements from clients and users
- Staying up to date with new trends and advancements in web development
- Learning and testing new technologies, frameworks and languages
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
- Fixing bugs in existing projects
- Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
- Reviewing colleagues’ code
- Researching, incorporating and contributing to Open Source projects
- Refactoring and optimising existing code
GWCM will challenge you, and will also reward you with a great working environment where your opinions will be highly valued and respected.
Please email your CV and examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
If you are a determined and committed individual seeking a new challenge then Gavin Willis Creative Marketing may be the perfect opportunity for you.
No agencies please.