You are a recent graduate with a post-graduate qualification in Advertising and/or Marketing with an excellent eye for detail, looking to gain valuable experience in an energetic creative and digital marketing team.
You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced agency environment as an integral part of the team with a variety of clients.
This is initially a 10/18-week unpaid internship which can be tailored to suit your availability, either for 18 weeks part time (2 days per week total 15 hrs) or 10 weeks full time (37.5 hrs a week). Travel expenses will be covered and a lunch allowance will be agreed. Candidates of all ages are welcome to apply.
Skills and experience ideal to have…
- Post-Grad in either Advertising or Marketing
- A keen Digital Technology and Social Media interest
- You’re a strategic thinker, not just a doer
- You’re a team player who wants to learn
We are a dynamic, fun, digital & creative marketing agency providing quality design and web solutions for a range of high-profile clients. As a result of our ongoing success a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our agency in Northampton. We will challenge you, and also reward you with a great working environment where your opinions will be highly valued and respected.
What you will be doing every day…
- Developing creative ideas for client campaigns
- Research clients’ products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Creating SEO focused copy around B2B & trade products.
- Contributing to marketing & communications campaigns execution
- Working effectively cross-departmentally to develop communications & marketing projects
- Assisting with managing brands social media accounts
- Contributing interesting ideas for social media content
- Assist with developing and executing strategies to increase social media presence
- Gaining invaluable experience
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
If you are a determined and committed individual seeking a new challenge, then GWCM may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.