You, are a talented and enthusiastic marketing account executive with an excellent eye for detail looking to join an energetic marketing team.
You will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced agency environment as an integral part of the team with a variety of clients.
Skills and experience ideal to have…
- 2 years or more creative agency or client side experience and work with the creative industries
- Digital technology or marketing experience
- You’re a strategic thinker, not just a doer
- You’re able to build strong client relationships
- You’re a team player who wants to learn
We are a dynamic, fun, digital & creative marketing agency providing quality design and web solutions for a range of high profile clients. As a result of our ongoing success a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our agency in Northampton. We will challenge you, and also reward you with a great working environment where your opinions will be highly valued and respected.
What you will be doing every day…
- Briefing agency colleagues and developing creative ideas for client campaigns
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- Proofing of various creative work against briefs
- Keep clients and team members updated on projects
- Research clients’ products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Attend meetings to support account managers – contributing and taking quality notes to produce reports
- Support the client services team with proofreading
- Managing client quotes and ensuring the invoicing process is followed
We endeavor to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
If you are a determined and committed individual seeking a new challenge then Gavin Willis Creative Marketing may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please email us with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
No agencies please.